CFID Website Has Gained Global Presence - Map of visitors during two weeks from countries around the World (Sep 29 to Oct 10, 2015)
Why should AMMI Canada members or the Public support CFID?
• Count the reasons ...
Why should potential corporate sponsors support CFID?
• Count the reasons ...
To donate online at CFID website (www.researchid.com)
• Click here
To donate by email, surface Mail or fax
• Download and complete one-page Donation Form here
‹New!› These helpful talks were presented on Trainees' Day at the 2015 AMMI-Canada/CACMID Conference, April 15, 2015, in Charlottetown, PEI.
• Finding a Job that Makes Us Happy - Is it really that hard? (Dr. Alexander Wong, University of Saskatchewan) download
• Mentoring in Medicine (Dr. Penny Barnes, Dalhousie University) download
• Human Resource Management - the Good, the Bad, and the Awkward (Dr. Cheryl Main, McMaster University) download
NEW CANADIAN GUIDELINES:
‹New!› An Update on the Management of Chronic Hepatitis C - 2015 Consensus Guidelines from the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver download
• Guidance on the use of antiviral drugs for influenza in acute care facilities in Canada, 2014-2015 download
• Guidance for practitioners on the use of antiviral drugs to control influenza outbreaks in long-term care facilities in Canada, 2014-2015 download
• Canadian Ebola Clinical Care Guidelines, revised Oct 28, 2014 download
• CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network: Management and Treatment of HIV/Hepatitis-C Coinfection in Adults, CJIDMM 24:217, 2013 download
• Canadian Thoracic Society: Canadian Tuberculosis Standards, 7th Edition, 2013. Can Resp J, vol 20 (Suppl A), 2013 download
‹New!› COMBATING ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE: HOW DOES CANADA PERFORM AMONG G7 COUNTRIES?
• The World Health Organization Global Action Plan Against Antimicrobial Resistance was adopted during the G7-Summit held in Elmau, June 2015. This report outlines examples of "best-practice" national strategies developed by the participating countries. read more ...
‹New!› CANADIAN PUBLIC HEALTH LABORATORY NETWORK (CPHLN)
Voluntary Reporting of Carbapenamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: 2008-2014
• Dr. Michael Mulvey, National Microbiology Laboratory, Public Health Agency of Canada (Uploaded May 6, 2015) download
‹New!› CANADIAN ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM - 2015 download PDF
SURVEILLANCE OF ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE AND ANTIMICROBIAL UTILIZATION IN CANADA
• Prepared for the National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases by the Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease (AMMI) Canada - June 2014 read more ...
DO BUGS NEED DRUGS?
• A Community Program for Wise Use of Antibiotics in Alberta and British Columbia read more ...
ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP PROGRAM AT ST. PAUL'S HOSPITAL