CFID/AMMI CANADA KICKSTARTS FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE
To donate online at CFID website (www.researchid.com)
• Click here
To donate by email, surface Mail or fax
• Download and complete one-page Donation Form here
‹New!› These helpful talks were presented on Trainees' Day at the 2015 AMMI-Canada/CACMID Conference, April 15, 2015, in Charlottetown, PEI.
• Finding a Job that Makes Us Happy - Is it really that hard? (Dr. Alexander Wong, University of Saskatchewan) download
• Mentoring in Medicine (Dr. Penny Barnes, Dalhousie University) download
• Human Resource Management - the Good, the Bad, and the Awkward (Dr. Cheryl Main, McMaster University) download
NEW CANADIAN GUIDELINES:
• Guidance on the use of antiviral drugs for influenza in acute care facilities in Canada, 2014-2015 download
• Guidance for practitioners on the use of antiviral drugs to control influenza outbreaks in long-term care facilities in Canada, 2014-2015 download
• Canadian Ebola Clinical Care Guidelines, revised Oct 28, 2014 download
• CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network: Management and Treatment of HIV/Hepatitis-C Coinfection in Adults, CJIDMM 24:217, 2013 download
• Canadian Thoracic Society: Canadian Tuberculosis Standards, 7th Edition, 2013. Can Resp J, vol 20 (Suppl A), 2013 download
‹New!› An Update on the Management of Chronic Hepatitis C - 2015 Consensus Guidelines from the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver download
‹New!›Canadian Public Health Laboratory Network (CPHLN) Voluntary Reporting of Carbapenamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: 2008-2014
• Dr. Michael Mulvey, National Microbiology Laboratory, Public Health Agency of Canada (Uploaded May 6, 2015) download
‹New!› SURVEILLANCE OF ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE AND ANTIMICROBIAL UTILIZATION IN CANADA
• Prepared for the National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases by AMMI Canada - June 2014 read more ...
DO BUGS NEED DRUGS?
• A Community Program for Wise Use of Antibiotics in Alberta and British Columbia read more ...